Monday, March 16, 2009

Dont be afraid to try new things! Here I am putting in my own in-ground Pool!



Most of us are scared to make mistakes, but the only way you will learn, is by making them. I know we should always minimize our mistakes by learning from other peoples mistakes, that is wisdom, but you don't know if you don't try.

Last year i decided to put in a in ground pool in my new place.

I had never done it, but I knew that I could.I asked pool guys a million questions, but no one really wanted to give me the bare bone truth, and it seems everyone had a different way of doing it. This became frustrating at times, but i decided to do it anyway...I just love challenges!

Well I ran across every problem humanly possible, from ground water seeping up and caving in my side banks, to terential downpours that prevented me from going forward. There were times that I almost gave up, but I know, that when you're in deep, giving up is not an option.So I plugged away at it, step by step, one step at a time, until finally it was done!

We threw a big party, and I got tons of compliments...Good Job!! Wow! You did that yourself!I wish i could do that! But I didn't do it for the compliments, but let me tell you, they sure did feel good!I did it because I knew I could, and I always wanted to give my family what ever their heart desired, in this case, the pool.

So the best part, was watching my wife and kids,diving,and swimming and laughing,and playing,... just having a ball..It put a smile on my face!

I saved a lot of money, but that was really not the point. The fact that I believed I could,that I never gave up, and that my family dreams came true.
It's amazing what you can do, if you believe you can, and never give up...It's going to be hard at times, but if you just say "I know I can!" You probably will!

BEST ONLINE BUSINESS TO START TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment