Monday, March 16, 2009

Custom Home Building is Slow..But the Internet Business is BOOMING!

Here is a home that I custom designed and built,and sold within a 2 week period.
It is a 2 Storey, 4 bedroom home with 2400 sq ft of living space on both levels.
The basement walkout is also completely finished, adding another 900 sq ft of living space. This home had a few unique elements like the contemporary/modern trim and doors,and also features like the unique dining room beamed ceiling, double-sided fireplace etc. Here are a few more pictures. CLICK HERE

These are typical houses that I like to design and build. But because real estate is a little unpredictable at the moment, I have decided to become an Internet entrepreneur,and build a globalized business. I chose this type of business model, because it can be highly duplicatable, doesn't require any experience and is affordable to everyone that wishes to start their very own business.

I do not recommend the Home building business, because it involves huge monetary investment,high risk,and a lot of experience and knowledge is needed.

What I highly recommend is a simple online business, that comes complete with all the tools you could possibly need,coupled with my support and guidance, and many free to use tools!

To take a FREE 7 day trial CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment