Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bambi In My Backyard..Freaked Me Out!

I built my house last year, and I've been waiting and watching patiently, for a dear to show up in my backyard.My backyard faces a beautiful wooded forest, so I figured there would be plenty of dear....NOT!!!

I didn't see anything for over a year, that is until today.

Just moments ago, I was getting up from a little tweeting on Twitter, when I spot in my backyard, what I've been waiting for so long.

You see I made a promise to my kids, that when we spot a dear in our backyard, I would take them to the brand new Ice cream place, that just opened up.I think it's called Marble Slab, or something.

Anyway, that was over a year ago, when I made that promise..poor kids, thank you for your patience!

But Today was the day!!

I reached for the video camera, and shot this quick video. The kids weren't home, and I needed the proof, so now I have it, and I just wanted to share it with everyone.

Let me just say, there was a moment when Bambi was starting to freak me out. It started to gaze into my eyes, I thought it was going to jump in my backyard, and wreck my new pool I just put in last year!But it didn't, and I'm glad, and so I hope you enjoy this beautiful setting, and my little story today.

What does all this have to do with making money?

Nothing! But....If you look around this site, you will find plenty that does!

Have a Wonderful Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment