Friday, April 3, 2009

My Web Page| Can My Free Web Page Really Make Me Money?

How can My Web Page really make money?

That seems to be a big question,especially for newbies like me. I ask myself all the time, can I make money with my web page, and how would I go about promoting my web page, and how could I monetize my web page.

Lets first look at how we can make a web page for free. Well this blog page is like my web page, and it didn't cost me a cent. So lets start by blogging with Blogger, the free blog publishing tool. It doesn't require hosting,I can do everything from sharing videos, pictures,tons of cool gadgets, and I can put analytical tools such as Stat counter,on it which I can quickly and easily upload to my web page in blogger, and be able to see who visited my web page and the key words that got them to my web page. The real cool thing about my web page in blogger, is that you can pick many different templates and fonts and different colours that truly make my web page unique from tons of others.No HTML knowledge required,no special web design experience necessary, just an easy WYSIWYG type application, that works for me!

Now there is a cool program with Google called Google AdSense, were they will pay you money for people that click on the links which they supply on my web page, and it doesn't cost me a cent! But the Internet traffic that visits my web page end up paying much more than a cent if they click on those links supplied by Google, which by the way are targeted ads that are rel event to my web page topic.

So Google gives me my own web page, allows me to title it whatever I choose as long as the titles not already taken, lets me put cool gadgets on my web page, and then gives me the opportunity to put related pay per click ads on my site,that is free by the way, and if my web page is optimized properly,and enough people know about it, I should get Internet or web traffic as I like to call it,which if they click on a link.. Baam!! I make money, simple as that!

It's not much per click by the way, but it can ad up. I'm not going to complain about it, It didn't cost me a cent, and every so often I right a new post, tell some people about it, and that's all!

So don't waste your time, do like I did, Get a free web page like my web page, and start making money online today!

No comments:

Post a Comment